- to experience a sensurround work in it’s entirety rather than it’s component parts.
- "I'm going to stay home tonight and sensure a couple of sumes"
- of or pertaining to the non-realitity of a sensured experience
- Sensurer; someone who habitually sensures or is currently involved in the act of sensuring
- Sensurreality; a measure of authenticity of a sensured sume
- Sensurround; an all-senses sume
Footnotes & references
- this term is falling out of common usage as most modern sensurrounds are indistinguishable from reality