- to consume, watch, listen to, play with, apsorb, sensure or otherwise engage with published media streams
- "I'll sume it later"
sume (plural sumes)
- a published media stream
- "a prime-time sume"
- any aural, visual or sensurreal work (or any combination of these) which can be sumed
- "I've just finished editing a half-hour sume"
- Sumer; someone who habitually sumes or is currently involved in the act of suming
- Prosumer; someone who is both a producer and consumer of sumes
- Sumecast; the publication of a sume
- Sumecaster; an individual or entity (often, but not exclusively a media corporation) who makes sumecasts
- Stimsume; a stim that is available as a sume as opposed to a closed-loop 121 experience
- Sumeplace; a dedicated area for experiencing sumes - usually the focal point of a communal living area
- Summersion; the act of total immersion in a sensurround sume
Footnotes & references
- but as almost every SlabCitizen is a prosumer of some kind, this term has fallen into disuse