Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A vernacular of English which originated in 20th~21st century Bronx, an area of the upper-eastern googopolis of the North American continent, Earth, Sol. It was noted for its particularly colourful invective and speed of inventiveness. It even had its own alphabet:
- fuckin' A, fuckin' B, fuckin' C etc.
The concept of standard Bronxlang is an oxymoron.
- The name of the vernacular, Bronxlang, does not assume an article.
- People from the Bronx were sometimes referred to as Bronxians but never Bronxlangers.
Footnotes and references
- no, Louie, this does not mean a bovine idiot
- their most famous/infamous son was, is, and sadly probably always will be Louis Clinton Drago