Difference between revisions of "Slabscapedia:About"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
© 2006(Earth local) .
Revision as of 11:42, 22 January 2008
Slabscapedia is the Slabwide knowledge base resource. It is available for anyone to access although strict copyright is maintained and no part may be reproduced without permission.
Information available usually via off-slabscapedia links covering;
- facts and opinions previously documented and indexed elsewhere
- events which occurred before NOW(Earth local)
- archives and files that are made available on Earth through networked arrays of spinning magnetic or optical disks and silicon based memory chips connected to dumb machines that are physically joined together using copper wires, glass or plastic fibre or, occasionally, radio or microwave links (we're not kidding, that's really how it works!)
- discoveries and data relating to events between Pre-history and Now
- Now(Slab local) news, people, places and happenings
All knowledge is available through here - all you need to know is how to ask the questions.
© 2006-8(Earth local) S. Spencer Baker