Jump to navigation Jump to search
- to participate in a sume by taking on the physical appearance, mannerisms and voice of a character
- "I'm going to apsorb the male lead in that new war sume tonight"
apsorb (plural apsorbs)
- a person who has apsorbed a role and carries into their non-sensureal life
- "Ignore them, they're all apsorbs of that new war sume"
- Apsorber; someone who habitually apsorbs or is currently involved in the act of apsorbing.
Footnotes & references
- this is not to imply that being an apsorb is a negative attribute - not much anyway