Jump to navigation Jump to search
All tax feels excessive and this one really is.
- ExTax is a sales/purchase tax which is charged on all good and services which are carried out by ExTax registered entities.
- All corporations, partnerships, NPOs, sole traders, stasis avatars and trusts whose tri-cyclical turnover exceeds 0.0001% of Slab GDP are automatically registered
- Transactions between private individuals do not currently fall under ExTax
- The current standard rate of ExTax is 120%
- The current zero rate of ExTax is 15%
Footnotes and references
- but there is no income tax, duty, inheritance tax or capital gains tax, so stop whinging
- although if things don't start shaping up soon...