Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Anti-Social Offenses List as defined in the SlabWide Contemporary Morality master version.
The following behaviours are currently considered anti-social and subject to Sis intervention;
- Polluting the environment by broadcasting negative emotions on an unscreened public band
- Sneezing in public without covering your nose and mouth
- Emerging from a vexit and just bloody standing there, looking around - when you know someone else is likely to step through it at any moment and crash into you
- Dawdling with your friends in line-abreast down a narrow public thoroughfare while other people are in a hurry.
- Prolonged megagorping
- Using opaque PersonalSpaces in public parks and communal areas
- Creating a debt of honour by an uninvited action such as gift-giving
- Meetings about meetings about meetings about meetings
- Making an unsolicited request of a close friend and then acting put-out when they don't want to do it
- Twenty-minute drum solos
- Five-minute Bass solos
These are currently up for SlabCouncil debate;
- Nit picking
- Poking people in the ears
- Saying 'Un huh?' when you're not actually listening
- Making someone repeat the same thing three times
- Calling Hobson's anywhere in the downtown MultipliCity area
Footnotes and references
- Get out of the DICING WAY!